Welcome to Taratahi
Taratahi has been successfully training Kiwis for agricultural careers since 1919. The main campus is based near Masterton in the Wairarapa, with non-residential campuses in Rodney, Manawatu, Taranaki, Hawke's Bay, Waikato, Bay of Plenty and Northland
Taking 2014 enrolments now!
Do not leave it too late. Contact Taratahi today about starting your farming or equine career in 2014!
Graduates and farmers recommend Taratahi because we offer:
- 94 years of history, experience and training
- Thousands of hectares of commercial farm land which means we have 'real training on real farms'
- Nationally recognised courses
- An environment for students that are male and female and come from urban and rural backgrounds
- Practical, technical and theoretical study creating well rounded individuals
Check out our online calendar for more information and events